Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Time

Why is it you seem to have time and find nothing to do yet the moment you don't have time somehow there is too much to do?? Someone please explain this to me.I'm just going to babble for a moment to vent bout work, life and stuff. Work was bad last night for reasons explained above. I am sure we all have had that kind of day weather it's at home or work or at the grocery store for that matter. I am okay with it most of the time just lately ( maybe it's the weather) but I am feeling edgy and feel like i'm running out of time all the time. I have plenty of time when I sit and think about it but in those moments that I have time( and by time I really mean peace and quiet) I tend to just sit in the quiet. Then theres this overwhelming rush to get things done before I run out of time,to do what I don't know. Whatever, like I said I was just venting although right now I am talking to myself because no one knows I am here lol.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

welcome to blogging! do you mind if i put you up as one of my friends and family on my blog?