Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Old

OK
a little reality check for me . Last Saturday was Homecoming for Adam,simple enough right I have been thru 2 so far and nothing phases me. Something different this time, no it wasnt the girl, Adam and Karli went together , but looking at pics I took I realized my son wasn't my (son) any more . He was a young man.. as you will see in the pics to follow soon.It's not getting old that's an issue, actually there's not an issue at all . I just feel like any other parent ( I think) when they realize their first born is grown up and is soon going to fly the coop, break out of jail, flee , or whatever he wants to call it. Just sad , that's the only emotion word I can stir up , sad. Not depressed or alone or anything deep really . I just had a momemt of saddness. Now the other two are driving us crazy so that moment has long passed. But that is all for now the pictures ill be up soon for you to see my little man ( may he never see I wrote that ) tee hee.

No comments: